|Vol 3, No 1 (2017): Journal of Controversies in Biomedical Research||Recent flaws in Evidence Based Medicine: statin effects in primary prevention and consequences of suspending the treatment.||Abstract HTML PDF XML|
|Mikael Rabaeus, Paul V Nguyen, Michel de Lorgeril|
|Vol 1, No 1 (2015): Journal of Controversies in Biomedical Research||Beyond confusion and controversy, can we evaluate the real efficacy and safety of cholesterol-lowering with statins?||Abstract HTML PDF|
|Michel de Lorgeril, Mikael Rabaeus|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"