Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Where relevant, appropriate ethics approval and informed consent were obtained, and the study adhered to the institutional/national ethics guidelines for the proper conduct of research.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Article will be returned to me without peer revew if it does not meet the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- Contact details of three potential reviewers will be included in the ‘Comments for Editor’ section during step 1 of the submission process.
- I confirm that the materials included in this manuscript do not violate copyright laws. If a copyright violation is brought to the attention of the publisher, the publisher will notify the author for correspondence and it is the responsibility of the authors to settle issues with the copyright holder.
- All authors have read this article and agree to submission.
- I/We take complete responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
- I confirm that the references are accurate and that they are in accordance with the guidelines of the journal.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.